Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Blogging




Never in my life did I think I would be a blogger. I’m not a person that thinks I have anything of importance to say, and it’s true. But there is something inside of me that has something of great importance to say and He has moved me to start something that is bigger than me. There is an unstoppable passion that is sweeping our culture- we are desiring for something more.

We want more freedom.
More entertainment.
More love.
More money.
More time.
More fun.
More excitement.
More….everything.

There are so many things that are filling our passion and desire, but we need more and more because it doesn’t last, it doesn’t sustain us.
Our culture needs something that satisfies us, and makes us long for more.

I want to share what I have found, what I have learned. I want to tell you about my life, and also pour into yours.

This is an invitation to a destiny.
I invite you to join with me in my path. To hear and read about my ups and downs.

Beloved, lets know God together.

No comments:

Post a Comment