Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Send Me.


My beloved friends,

Isaiah 6:8- “Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying: Who should I send? Who will go for Us? I said: Here I am. Send me. And He replied: Go! Say to these people: Keep listening, but do not understand; keep looking, but do not perceive. Dull the minds of these people; deafen their ears and blind their eyes; otherwise they might see with their eyes and hear with their ears, understand with their minds, turn back, and be healed.”

We are a generation of deaf and blind people. We do not see anything, nor do we hear. We have shut our eyes to the vision of God; we do not see what He sees. The visions of humanity that burn His heart we have blinded ourselves too. We look upon sin and do not shutter, we watch people perish and do not groan. Where is the weeping of this generation for those that are murdering their spirits daily, where is the gnashing of teeth? My beloved it is time for the Bride of Christ to open her eyes and see all that He sees.

Proverbs 29:18- “Where there is no vision [no redemptive revelation of God], the people perish; but he who keeps the law [of God, which includes that of man]--blessed (happy, fortunate, and enviable) is he.”

We are a culture that is perishing, daily, hourly, and minutely. Where is our weeping for this?!

Even more, those who cry out for help reach ears that have chosen not to hear. We do not hear wisdom cry out from the streets, we do not hear life pour out from the city. My beloved we are deaf and blind.

And God still cries out, “Who shall I send? Who will go for Us?”

God, send me.

No comments:

Post a Comment